- Q: What do you call sad coffee?"
- Q: Why are frogs so happy?
A: They eat whatever bugs them
- Q: How do you make an Octopus laugh?
A: With ten-tickles
- Q. What do you get when you cross a cow and a duck?
A. Milk and quackers!
- Q: What did the leopard say after eating his owner?
Man, that hit the "spot."
- Q: What do you call a sleeping bull?
A: A bulldozer!
- Q: Why do fish live in salt water?
A: Because pepper makes them sneeze!
- Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- Q: What is the best day to go to the beach?
A: Sunday, of course!
- Q: What season is it when you are on a trampoline?
A: Spring time.
Today's Best deal at Amazon
Today's Best Free Money Now Site