Saturday

Today's 10 Short Jokes



Ever have one of those days, when you need a laugh or two? Well, I am having one of those days. So in order to cheer myself up, (laughter always did the trick for me) and one of the main advantages of having your own blog, you can do a posting especially one like today's and later on when you are feeling down, you can always go back and reread a humorous posting that you did previously!
So on that note, here are my picks for the ten best short jokes of the day!

  1. Slept like a log last night........ Woke up in the fireplace.

  2. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!" The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you."

  3. A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

  4. "When I die, I want my tombstone to be a WiFi hotspot. That way people will visit more often."

  5. Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest?
    A: An Investigator

  6. My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked.

  7. A priest, a rabbi and a vicar walk into a bar. The bartender asks, "Is this some kind of joke?"

  8. Q: Who earns a living driving their customers away?
    A: A taxi driver.

  9. "My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We'll see about that."

  10. A blonde walks into a doctor's office with both her ears burnt!

    The doctor asked, "What happened?"

    She says, "Well, when I was ironing my worksuit, then the phone rang and I mistakenly picked up the iron instead of the phone.

    "Well, that explains one ear, but what happened to the other one?"

    "Bastard, called again!" was the blondes answer.


10-best-short-joke-blonde-BrianMc-myway2fortune.info
Blonde Joke




420 Gangsta




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!