Sunday

Today's Favorite Puns



Here are a few of my favorite puns!
  1. I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech'ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was Finnished I told the waiter 'Spain good but there is Norway I could eat another bite'.

  2. A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two-tired.

  3. Which USA president was the least guilty? Abraham Lincoln, he was in a cent.

  4. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

  5. The one who invented the door knocker got a No-bell prize.

More postings with puns, for your enjoyment!
  1. A rule of grammar: double negatives are a no-no.

  2. I was struggling to figure out how lightning works then it struck me.

  3. When Peter Pan punches, they Neverland.

  4. I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now.

  5. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

If you are not in love with me, love quote



Today's Best deal at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!