Friday

Top Ten Losing You Quotes



Probably one of the greatest fears in a relationship is the fear of losing the one that you love to someone else. I have collected, what I believe to be the top 10 best "Losing You" (I Dont Want To Lose You, I Still Love You, I Want You Back, Feelings, Never Let Me Go, Im Not Over You) quotes.

I hope you enjoy them and if you have any quotes that you would like to share, please add them in the comment s

  1. Loving you,losing you quote,BrianMc
    Loving you was my greatest accomplishment! Losing you was my greatest loss!


  2. "One of the hardest things in life, is watching the person that you love, love someone else!


  3. In the end, I'll regret all the chances I didn't take with you. I'll regret all the moments I let slip by. I'll regret all the times I hid my feelings from you. And in end, my biggest regret was losing you..
    Quote by Mahmoud El Hallab

  4. Some people will have to appreciate you by losing you.
    Quote by Unknown

  5. Never let a relationship make you become something your not, because the truth is, when it's over they may never regret losing you, but you'll always regret losing yourself.
    Quote by Sushan Sharma

  6. To all the jerks and rejects that walked into my life just to spit on me and walk out: THANK YOU! You made me stronger! You made me smarter! You made me realize that there are worse things in life than losing you. I could have BEEN you!
    Quote by Unknown

  7. Find someone who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who knows that you are not perfect, but treats you as if you are. Someone whose biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart completely. Someone who says I love you and means it...Last but not the least, find someone you wouldn't mind waking up with you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and your gray hair but STILL falls in love with you all over again.
    Quote by Unknown

  8. A little bit of jealousy in a relationship is healthy, it's always nice to know that someone's afraid of losing you!
    Quote by Unknown

  9. My nightmares are usually about losing you. I'm okay once I realize you're here.
    Quote by Unknown

  10. I'd be lying if I told you losing you was something I could handle. !
    Quote by Unknown


More postings to check out
  1. I started with nothing
  2. Why do doughnuts have holes
  3. Hungry crows
  4. Rules to date my daughter.
  5. IF you`re cross-eyed and have dyslexia


420 Gangsta
Today's Best deal at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!