There come a point.
Wars don't decide who's right, only who's left. is my saying for today (October 6th)!
Quote of the day: "I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back." by Zsa Zsa Gabor
Word of the day: vellicate - verb: to nip, pinch, pluck or twist
October 6th is the 279th day of the year (280th in a leap year) and there are 85 days left until the end of the year.
If today is your Birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
If you would like your birthday or a family member, or even a friends birthday included in my "Birthday List", just leave a comment with all the pertinent information like Name, nickname, occupation and date of birth!
- Money is called "cold cash" because it is never in your pocket long enough to get warm.
- Where Is My Toast
- Which Se*x*ual Position Produces the Ugliest Children?
- A new guy in town walks into a bar
- Is it true that cannibals don`t eat clowns because they taste funny?
- Does the little mermaid wear an algaebra?
- The problem with the game of love is they keep rewriting the rule book.
- Why don't more psychics win the lottery?
- Life Is Not Fair, Get Used To It - Bill gates