Saturday

Seven Things Not To Say To A Police Officer 5

Here is today's list of seven (7) things never to say to a police officer when pulled over
  1. Well, those two other guys didn't stop for that school bus either.

  2. My gun fell off my lap and got lodged on the gas pedal.

  3. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

  4. Hey, you must have been doing about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!

  5. Did you pull me over because of the drugs under the seat, the body in the trunk, or the burned out tail-light?

  6. Do you have any idea how much of a hurry I'm in?

  7. If you'd try the stuff I just had, you wouldn't be so damn uptight.

previous related page next related blog posting






420 Gangsta
Today's Best deal at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!