Saturday

Seven Things Not To Say To A Police Officer 6

Here is today's list of seven (7) things never to say to a police officer when pulled over
  1. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!

  2. You're lucky this car needs a tune-up or you'd have never caught me.

  3. I pay your salary!

  4. Whoops, that's the fake one... here ya go, this is the one.

  5. Oops...I thought you were a prostitute.

  6. Yes, I know my driving is not 100%, but you have to agree that it is still pretty good for someone who is completely drunk.

  7. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.


previous related page next related blog posting







Today's Best deal at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!