Saturday

Seven Things Not To Say To A Police Officer 3

Here is today's list of seven (7) things never to say to a police officer when pulled over
  1. I was going to be cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

  2. Do I have any fruits or vegetables? I don't know. Is cocaine a fruit or vegetable?

  3. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.

  4. In California (or Canada), we drive like that all the time, what's the problem?

  5. Thanks Officer, that last cop only gave me a warning, too.

  6. Can you come back in 5 minutes? I'm in the middle of a cellphone conversation.

  7. There's no way I was going 85. I had the cruise set at 80.


previous related page next related blog posting






420 Gangsta
Today's Best deal at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!