Saturday

Seven Things Not To Say To A Police Officer 2

Here is today's list of seven (7) things never to say to a police officer when pulled over
  1. A hundred dollar fine? Well, I think George Washington can change your mind.

  2. Just had to try out that new siren, didn't you?

  3. Yes, I saw your lights on, but I thought you going to get a doughnut.

  4. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

  5. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)

  6. Gee, that gut of yours sure doesn't inspire confidence.

  7. That uniform doe makes your ass look really big.


previous related page next related blog posting





Submit To Dig  :    Add to Diigo

Today's Best deal at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!