Saturday

They say better late then never, but never late is better.

I have been collecting some of the humorous and amusing Quotes that are found on your Facebook pages and walls each day. So on that note. Here is my latest collection of the best five facebook, twitter,or Tumblr status that I came across today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark this site! Basically, Enjoy!
More Best Status Quotes
  1. They say better late then never, but never late is better

  2. Whoever stole my copy of Microsoft Office is in big trouble. You have my Word.

  3. Don't you dare like this status

  4. It came as a great shock to me when I discovered my son's boyfriend was gay

  5. You're so sweet! That I went into Diabetic shock, inspirational Diabetes quote
    You're so SWEET! I went into diabetic shock

  6. Deep Common sense is so rare these days that it should be classified as super power.


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main (keywords) used to find this blog are They say better late then never, but never late is better, twitter status, facebook updates, tumblr
  • Make Money Online Free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!