Friday

Turn Back Time

Here is another of today's collection of the top 5 facebook statuses that you can use as your status on your Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr account.
  1. When someone rings the doorbell, why do dogs always assume it’s for them?

  2. I did three things today; miss you, miss you and miss you.

  3. Slept like a baby last night…. Waking up every 3 hours crying for food.

  4. I miss the time when you just wanted to spend every second of your life with me.

  5. I wish I could turn back time! I would find you sooner and love you longer!

  6. I wish I could turn back time! I would find you sooner and love you longer!, love quote by BrianMc
    Turn Back Time

    Bonus Status
  7. When I miss you, I don’t have to go far…I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.


More Facebook status can be found at Best Facebook Status Ever

Best Facebook Status Presents

[Paperback]">Facebook For Dummies [Paperback]Click Here


Main (keywords) used to find this blog are
  • Make Free Money Easy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!