Thursday

Four Words That I Never Want To Hear



No-relationship-is-all-sunshine-quote-adapted-by-BrianMc
Four words


Words can be a powerful tool, they can be used to inform you, build you up or tear you down among other things!
I have collected four words (sentences) that I never, ever want to hear!
Feel free to add your own "4 words that you never want to hear" in the comment section, just below this posting!

Four Words That I Never Want To Hear!
  1. Let's just be friends
  2. We can't be together
  3. I never loved you!
  4. I don't remember you
  5. We need to talk
  6. You're going to die
  7. You can't have kids
  8. Your _____ just died!
  9. I found someone better
  10. You're diagnozed with cancer
  11. I don't love you


Submit To Dig  Add to Diigo


Today's Best deal at Amazon



More great postings to check out!
  1. Today's Blonde Joke 6
  2. Free Land
  3. Top Facebook Status
  4. Today's Best Blonde Joke
  5. Rules To Date My Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!