Thursday

Four Words That I Never Want To Hear



No-relationship-is-all-sunshine-quote-adapted-by-BrianMc
Four words


Words can be a powerful tool, they can be used to inform you, build you up or tear you down among other things!
I have collected four words (sentences) that I never, ever want to hear!
Feel free to add your own "4 words that you never want to hear" in the comment section, just below this posting!

Four Words That I Never Want To Hear!
  1. Let's just be friends
  2. We can't be together
  3. I never loved you!
  4. I don't remember you
  5. We need to talk
  6. You're going to die
  7. You can't have kids
  8. Your _____ just died!
  9. I found someone better
  10. You're diagnozed with cancer
  11. I don't love you


Submit To Dig  Add to Diigo
ask questions, answer questions, make money
Ask and Answer Question To Make Money


Today's Best deal at Amazon

Find Today's Best Bargain Deals Online


More great postings to check out!
  1. Today's Blonde Joke 6
  2. Free Land
  3. Top Facebook Status
  4. Today's Best Blonde Joke
  5. Rules To Date My Daughter