Monday

Today's Lesson

Here is another of today's collection of the top 5 facebook statuses that you can use as your status on your Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr account.



  1. Sometimes the most important life lessons are the ones we end up learning the hard way.

  2. Everybody says, mistake is the first step of success but the real fact is correction of mistake is the first step of success.

  3. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you.

  4. It doesn’t matter how nice you are, as soon as you leave the room there’s always going to be someone who talk about you.

  5. The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through the hard times and laugh with you after the hard times pass.


More Facebook status can be found at Best Facebook Status Ever

Today Lesson Don't be afraid BrianMc quote
Today's Lesson


Best Facebook Status Presents

[Paperback]">Facebook For Dummies [Paperback]Click Here


Main (keywords) used to find this blog are
  • Make Free Money Easy


    More success quotes
    1
    More Success images = 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!