- How do you know when it is time to tune your bagpipes?
- If someone with multiple personalities robs a bank who is charged with the crime?
- If a mute swears does his mother was his hands with soap?
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
- Corn oil is made from corn, Olive oil is made from olives, so what does baby oil come from?
A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle.
In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway.
The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety.
Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again. As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when........
the Wal-Mart manager runs out to shut the horse off.
Last updated October 20th 2013
"If a mute swears does his mother wash his hands with soap?!"
If a mute swears does his mother wash his hands with soap?! / ¡¿dɐos ɥʇıʍ spuɐɥ sıɥ ɥsɐʍ ɹǝɥʇoɯ sıɥ sǝop sɹɐǝʍs ǝʇnɯ ɐ ɟı