Friday

Surprise sex is the best way to wake up... unless you're in prison

Learning how to mind your own Business, the hard way!
Minding Your Own Business Lesson


Here is my latest collection of the best five twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I found today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark this site! Basically, Enjoy!
More Best Status Quotes
  1. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won’t get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.

  2. Be the one who everyone wants, not the one who everyone’s had.

  3. People tellin me I changed, that’s exactly what I’m gettin so I’ll never be the same.

  4. Surprise sex is the best way to wake up... unless you're in prison

  5. The longest distance in the world is from Monday morning to Friday afternoon.


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main (keywords) used to find this blog are Surprise sex is the best way to wake up... unless you're in prison, twitter status, facebook status, tumblr status
  • Make Money Online Free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!