Wednesday

Today's Top Quotes and Insults

Today's Top Quotes and Insults
I have collected and wanted to share my favorite quotes of the day from Justin Bieber, my favorite insults and comebacks, my favorite song quotes from the Beatles and even a few of my favorite, love quotes! Feel free to bookmark this blog posting and share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook!
  1. you're different and I need different

  2. Today's quote from Justin Bieber is about what he said about Usher: "I'm very blessed to have him, because he's been through it all - he basically started at my age. I have this ability to ask him questions. He told me to stay humble and stay grounded, which is very important"
  3. Today's insult is You're very smart. You have brains you never used.
  4. Today's best Beatles song quote is And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. (The Beatles, from the song, "The End")

Thanks for checking out thisbest Justin Bieber quotes, top insults, love quotes and best song quotes from the Beatles posting.

  1. For the Best Justin Bieber Quotes
  2. For Cool Gifts for Justin Bieber Fans!

Today's Best deal at Amazon

  • Need Money Now To Pay Bills
  • Justin Bieber believe quotes
  • New York Giants Gifts

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!