Sunday

Top 10 Websites- Angel

Humorous GIF



I like to share my favorite top 10 Internet site of the day that I found, "Did you know the real name of is", random facts about three of the states of U.S.A. My top ten favorites "Sites Of The Day" (In no particular order) are:
  1. The Year is 1984
  2. Easy Brownies Recipes
  3. Vampires
  4. Angel Gifts
  5. No Bake Cookies Bourbon Balls
  6. Alaska Money
  7. The Wind Cries Mary Lyrics
  8. Organic Baby Teethers
  9. I Saw Her Standing There Lyrics
  • Did you know that the real name of famous actor Dharmendra is Dharam Singh Deol

  • Did you know that the real name of famous musician Richard Clapton is Terry Gonk

  • Did you know that the capital city of North Dakota is Bismarck

  • Did you know that the state motto of Iowa is "Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain"

  • Did you know that the state flower of Wisconsin is Wood Violet (Viola papilionacea)


  • My favorite video is
    Irish Quote Video
    My best deal of the day that I found on the Internet is:
    Today's Best deal at Amazon

    Make Ectra money Online?
    updated by BrianMc

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!