Do you know what the blanket said to the bed? Or why do birds fly south for the winter, the reason might astonish you? How about the difference between a school teacher and a train?
Well, the answer to those questions and other are part of today's selection of the ten best short jokes that I have collected. hopefully you get a laugh or two. Enjoy
- Q: What do you call a dinosaur with a extensive vocabulary?
A: A thesaurus.
- Q: If Mississippi bought Virginia a New Jersey, what would Delaware?
A: Idaho... Alaska!
- Q: What did the little mountain say to the big mountain?
A: Hi Cliff!
- Q: Why is England the wettest country?
A: Because the queen has reigned there for years!
- Q: Why did the belt go to jail?
A: Because it held up a pair of pants!
- Q: What do bulls do when they go shopping?
A: They CHARGE!
- A police recruit was asked during the exam, "What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?" He said, "Call for backup."
- Q: Why do birds fly south for the winter?
A: Its easier than walking!
- Q: What is the difference between a school teacher and a train?
A: The teacher says spit your gum out and the train says "chew chew chew".
- Q: What did the blanket say to the bed?
A: Don't worry, I've got you covered!
Today's 10 Best Short Jokes
Ask and Answer Question To Make Money
Today's Best deal at Amazon