Sunday

My Dream



Welcome to my part 4 of 5 Pick up lines posting. You will find some pick up lines that I heard from friends and other people. None of the pick up lines are meant to insult, degrade or hurt anyone. These lines are meant to be taken in a humorous way! If they work, more power to you!
Share your favorite or even the worst pick-up line that you have ever heard in the comment section! Thanks and enjoy!
  1. Aren't you tired because you've been running through my dreams all night.

  2. Hey whats your sign?

  3. I think you are a smart girl who won't fall for a pick up line.. so I just would come to the point, can I introduce myself to you

  4. I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?
    My-dream-is-to-be-your-favorite-hello-and-your-hardest-goodbye
    My dream is to be your favorite 'hello' and your hardest 'goodbye'

  5. If we are not both married by the time we are 30 will you marry me?

  6. Did it hurt? Did what hurt? When you fell from heaven

  7. You look like someone I know have I meet you before

  8. Do you like chocolate? I've got to have at LEAST 30lbs in my fridge.

  9. I know God must have made two of you because I know he had to keep one for himself

  10. If I die right now I would die happy because I know I have seen the most beautiful woman on earth

  11. You need to hurry up and get your coat if you are going to come home with me

  12. Here's a check for $0.25. It's got my number on it, and a quarter to call me.

  13. Is that a mirror in your pocket,cause I can see myself in your pants.

  14. Girl you must be Jamaica, because Jamaica me crazy

  15. I don't have my library card, but do you mind if I check you out?

  16. I wish I was cross-eyed, so I could see you twice!

  17. You smell like fresh baked bread, that's why I'm giving you this hungry stare!

  18. You're so hot, you're gonna melt the elastic in my underwear!

  19. Hi. My friend over there said that I couldn't start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room... can you help me out

  20. Ask her if you can tell her a story. Then pick up her hand and draw a line across it. Then make a little dot. Say the line is a river and the dot is a bunny rabbit. The bunny rabbit has to get across the river. Is he gonna jump across, swim across, or go around? And as she guesses each one say nope. And then she'll say then what? And you'll say I have no clue. I just wanted to hold your hand.

  21. The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

  22. Him "Fat penguin" her: "What!?" "I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

  23. Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for christmas?

  24. When God made you, he was showing off.

  25. Make eye contact with someone across the room. Point to her and then turn your hand over and beckon with your index finger. When she comes over to ask you what you want, just tell her "Oh, I don't want anything, I just wanted to see if I could make you come with my finger"

  26. That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?

  27. If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

  28. I'm going to have sex with you tonight, so... you might as well be there.

  29. F*ck me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to kiss me?

  30. F*ck me if I'm wrong, but aren't you a movie star?

  31. If I follow you home, will you keep me?

  32. Hey babe, can I tickle your belly button from the inside

  33. Do you know your hair and my pillow are perfectly color coordinated?

  34. Is that dress felt? Would you like it to be?

  35. Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?

  36. My tongue is six inches long and I can breathe through my ears.

  37. Nothing tastes as good as you look.

  38. Do you have a mirror in your pocket? cause I could see myself in your pants.

  39. Hi, I'm drunk.

  40. My cat has lovely fur, can I see yours?

Serious Flirting Tips
Previous Pick Up Lines Posting

Pick Up Lines 1
Pick Up Lines 2
Pick Up Lines 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!