Tuesday

Best Facebook Picture Quotes 25



Below you will find our selection for the best image (picture or picture quotes) from Sometimes Naughty But Sometimes Nice Just Like You best pic or picture quote that were posted recently on the popular Facebook page. The following top picture and or quote that you see below, wasn't picked in any particular order, just by personal preference. Please, click on the link to go to the actual postings! Be sure to "like and share" the pictures or quotes that catch your attention with your followers!
  1. I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping. While my guitar gently weeps. I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping. Still my guitar gently weeps!
    "I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping. While my guitar gently weeps. I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping. Still my guitar gently weeps!"

  2. Hand tattoo, diabetic, love you Kelly Racicot,BrianMc
    "Diabetic Hand Tattoo!"


  3. Bonus Image Quote

    Serenity prayer updated, revised.
    "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.! And what I have been going through lately. Make it a double"


    Jimmy Hendrix Quote.
    "Jimi Hendrix Quote"


    Kelly Racicot Quote.
    "You made my mind up for me when you started to ignore me."


    Thanks for checking out this Best Facebook Picture Quote posting and sometimes, we will throw in a bonus picture, just to add more value to these postings from Quick and Easy Extra Money For Free


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

  • Sometimes Naughty, Sometimes Nice Facebook page
  • Free Money For You

  • updated by BrianMc

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!