Monday

Loving Yourself

Here is my latest and updated collection of the best five Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I came across today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark (Google+ etc) this site! Hope you enjoy these quotes and sayings! Be sure to leave your own favorite Facebook status in the comment section!
More Best Status Quotes- There Are A Lot Of Them
  1. Yes, I know how to shut up. I just don't know when.

  2. Coffee to me is what mushrooms are to Mario.

  3. The best feeling: when you wake up at midnight and realize you still have more hours to sleep.

  4. Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what is left.

  5. You say stalking. I say protecting you with binoculars.



Here is one of my favorites quotes about "loving yourself"!

people are always going to judge you,quote, BrianMc
People Judging You


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main phrases (keywords) used to find this blog are Facebook, twitter, tumblr, status, Coffee to me is what mushrooms are to Mario
  • Easy Money Online Free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!