Sunday

Best Facebook Twitter Status 6



Best Facebook Twitter Status: Here is my latest and updated collection of the best five Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I came across today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark (Google+ etc) this site! Hope you enjoy these quotes and sayings! Be sure to leave your own favorite Facebook status in the comment section!
More Best Status Quotes- There Are A Lot Of Them
  1. Yes, I know how to shut up. I just don't know when.

  2. Coffee to me is what mushrooms are to Mario.

  3. The best feeling: when you wake up at midnight and realize you still have more hours to sleep.

  4. Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what is left.

  5. You say stalking. I say protecting you with binoculars.

  6. be with someone who is, Kelly Racicot, still love you
    Be With Someone


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main search phrases(keywords) used to find this blog are Twitter, facebook, You say stalking. I say protecting you with binoculars, tumblr, facebook status, quotes, sayings
  • Easy Money Online Free
    updated by BrianMc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!