Tuesday

Today's Top Quotes and Insults

Today's Top Quotes and Insults
I have collected and wanted to share my favorite quotes of the day from Justin Bieber, my favorite insults and comebacks, my favorite song quotes from the Beatles! Feel free to bookmark this blog posting and share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook!

  • Today's quote from Justin Bieber is about what he said about haters: "There's more people that like me than there are who hate me, so I kind of brush it off."



  • Today's insult is I hear that when your mother first saw you, she decided to leave you on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in.

  • Today's best Beatles song quote is She said, I know what it's like to be dead. (The Beatles, from the song, "She Said She Said ")

  • Today' Hater Image and Quote is:
    Haters Doubters Prove Them
    Haters Doubters Prove Them

    There will be haters!
    There will be doubters!
    There will be non-believers!
    Then, there wiil be you
    ,
    PROVING THEM WRONG!


Thanks for checking out this best Justin Bieber quotes, top insults and best song quotes from the Beatles posting. ~

  1. For the Best Justin Bieber Quotes
  2. For Cool Gifts for Justin Bieber Fans!

Today's Best deal at Amazon
<

  • Need Money Now To Pay Bills
  • Justin Bieber believe quotes
  • New York Giants Gifts

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!