Sunday

Today's Top Quotes and Insults




Tumblr


Today's Top Quotes and Insults
I have collected and wanted to share my favorite quotes of the day from Justin Bieber, my favorite insults and comebacks, my favorite song quotes from the Beatles! Feel free to bookmark this blog posting and share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook!
  • Today's quote from Justin Bieber is about what he said about life: "No matter how talented you are, not everybody is going to like you. But that's life, just stay strong."
  • Today's insult is I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!
  • Today's best Beatles song quote is Little child, little child, won't you come dance with me? I'm so sad and lonely, baby take a chance with me. (The Beatles, from the song, "Little Child")

Thanks for checking out thisbest Justin Bieber quotes, top insults and best song quotes from the Beatles posting. ~~


    Today's Best Postings
    1. How did a fool and his money get together

    2. Does The Little Mermaid Wear Algaebra Bread

    3. IF you`re cross-eyed and have dyslexia

    4. Joke Of The Day

    5. What is The Best Thing Since Slice Bread



  1. Need Money Now To Pay Bills
  2. New York Giants Gifts

  3. No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!