Another posting of have you ever wondered lately?
- Why does the Indiana driver`s license include in its list of possible restrictions "B" for "Blind"?
- Why is it when two planes almost hit each other it is called a near miss? Shouldn`t it be called a near hit?
- Why can`t you find fresh sardines in a fish market
- If a turtle doesn`t have a shell is he homeless or naked?
- Why is it called a football when you really don`t use your feet at all?
Two newlyweds went on their honeymoon and were getting undressed together for the first time. He took off his shoes and socks and his toes were all twisted and discolored. "What happened to your feet?" his wife asked. "I had a childhood disease called tolio." "Don't you mean polio? "No, tolio, it only affects the toes." He then removed his pants and revealed an awful looking pair of knees. "What happened to your knees?", she asked. "Well, I also had kneesles." "Don't you mean measles?" "No, kneesles, it only affects the knees." When he removed his shorts his wife gasped and said, "Don't tell me, you also had smallcox!"
updated on November 21st, 2013
If a turtle doesn`t have a shell is he homeless or naked?
More Turtles (1), (2), (3),(4)
So Happy Together