Did you ever wonder, if the eggs that you just bought from the store are fresh? Well, I sure did and I am glad that I came across this "How to tell if your eggs are fresh" image!
- Gently drop the egg is a cool bowl of water.
- If the eggs drops to the bottom and lays flat, it is very fresh!
- If the eggs "bobs" upwards, it is about a week old and still fresh.
- If the eggs stands on it's small end, it is about three weeks old and going bad.
- Any egg that floats to the top, is BAD and shouldn't be eaten!
(a)If you want to add to your Pinterest board
(b)If you want to add it to your Facebook
(c)If you want to add it to your StumbleUpon (see StumbleUpon logo below pic!)
(d) To add to Twitter
Ask and Answer Question To Make Money
Today's Best Bargain Deals Online