Here another simple "no bake" recipe for "BuckEyes" or also known as Peanut Butter Balls. Since this exact recipe makes 400 or close to it cookies, you can easily halved or quartered the following recipe!
- 2 lbs. Peanut butter
- 3 pounds powdered sugar
- two 12-ounce packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Strongly recommend using a high quality chocolate.
- 1 pound butter
- 1/2 of one bar of paraffin wax
- pack of toothpicks for dipping
- waxed paper
- Place wax paper onto cookie sheets and set aside.
- Cream peanut butter and butter until combined. Add sugar a little at a time. Make sure it is mixed well.
- Roll peanut butter mixture into approximately 400 1-inch diameter balls.
- Insert one tooth pick into each small peanut butter ball. Set all of them aside.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin (parafin helps the chocolate become shiny when it cools) in a double boiler. Be careful not to over-heat the chocolate.
- Dip the ball into the chocolate so as to ALMOST cover the entire ball.
- small portion of ball uncoated.
- Let cool on waxed paper.
- Store in a cool place.
- Let your family and friends enjoy these cookies!
For More Easy No Bake Cookie Recipes