Here another simple "no bake" cookie recipe for "Cornflake Wreath Cookies". Not only am I having fun making these "no bake" cookies, I am saving money by not using my oven!
Cornflake Wreath Cookies Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 tsp green food color
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- red hot candies (or can use cinnamon candies or red MM's)
- silver dragées
- Melt butter, add marshmallows, stirring until all marshmallows are melted.
- Add extracts and food coloring; stir until it is a uniform green color.
- When mixture is smooth, add corn flakes; mix well but gently so as not to crush the cornflakes.
- Form into wreath shapes on sheets of waxed paper, decorate with red cinnamon candies and silver dragées.
- Let cool.
- Share with your family and friends and enjoy!
For More Easy No Bake Cookie Recipes