Tuesday

No Bake Cookies (Christmas)-Eskimo Cookies



Just thought I share some no bake cookies recipes that I plan to use for the Christmas Holidays!

What I like about No Bake cookies is that I don't need to use the oven at all. Even tough some of them require that I melt some ingredients over the stove or in my microwave.

Then some of the dry ingredients are stirred in and the cookie is shaped and allowed to cool. Due to the demand, they sometime get eaten right away, I usually try to hide some!


Here a great recipe-Eskimo Snowballs (No bake Cookie).
  1. 4 tablespoons water
  2. 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
  3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  4. 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
  5. 1-1/2 cup granulated sugar
  6. 4 cups quick-cooking oats
  7. powdered sugar
  8. chopped nuts
  9. flaked coconut


Cream butter with water and vanilla. Add sugar, cocoa, and oatmeal, mix well. Roll into 1-inch balls. Then I add more water if necessary to make the dough stick together. Divide the balls in half. Roll half the balls in confectioners sugar and coconut, then roll the other half in the chopped nuts. Refrigerate until serving.

Feel free to leave a comment! Thanks!

For more "no bake cookies"..see posting below!

Make Extra Christmas Money


For More Easy No Bake Cookie Recipes Resources
Updated by BrianMc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!