A Panda Walks Into A Bar..
The following are all "bar-related" short joke, that will make you laugh, or maybe chuckle or even shake your head..lol!
Best Short Bar Jokes
- The past, present and future walk into a bar. It was tense.
- Bacon and eggs walk into a bar and order a beer, the bartender says sorry, we don’t serve breakfast.
- A guy walks into a bar with a set of jumper cables.
The bartender says, buddy, I’ll serve you as long as you don’t start anything.
- A lizard walks into a bar pushing a baby in a stroller. “What’s your kid’s name?” asks the bartender. “Tiny,” says the lizard. “Because he’s my newt.”
note: "my newt" sounds like minute
- A panda walks into a bar and gobbles some beer nuts.
Then he pulls out a gun, fires it in the air, and heads for the door.
“Hey!” shouts the bartender, but the panda yells back,
“I’m a panda. Google me!”
Sure enough,the bartender googles "panda":
“A tree-climbing mammal with distinct black-and-white coloring.
Eats, shoots and leaves.”
- A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Hey.”
The horse says, “You read my mind, buddy.”
- A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Why, such a long face?.”
- This cowboy walks into a bar and orders a beer. His hat is made of brown wrapping paper, his shirt and vest are made of waxed paper, and his chaps, pants, and boots are made of tissue paper. Pretty soon they arrest him for rustling.
- So there was this dyslexic guy who walked into a bra.
- A man walks into a bar with a chunk of asphalt under one arm. The man says, “Beer, please, and one for the road.”