Sunday

Break Ups



Breaking up with someone that you love or used to love is probably one of life's most hurtful experiences! No one enjoys breaking up a romantic relationship. Especially since, one of the hardest decision to make is "how will you know if you're making the right decision?"

Since the basis of any successful relationship is trust and losing that trust is another hurtful experience that you will have to experience.

After all this blog was designed to handle such a intense topic and before I start getting to involved in discussing break up (I have included some helpful resources below), I have included some lyrics, videos and quotes about breaking up

    "It's Over"

    The congregation sang
    We knelt and prayed
    As we stood before God
    On that beautiful day
    The church bells rang
    And the champagne flowed
    As our friends gathered round
    For the wedding photo

    But here we are barely 5 years on
    And our whole world's falling apart

    All the plans we we had together
    Up in smoke and gone forever
    Poisoned by the lawyer's letters
    It's over
    I don't want our kids to suffer
    Can we talk to one another
    You were once my wife, my lover
    It's over

    Rumors and whispers tear you apart
    But I know you better than that

    Inseparable were we
    With a breeze in our sails
    Now I feel the chilled wind
    Of a marriage that fell
    And our friends are divided
    They've taken their sides
    Now they'll all sit back
    And watch the circus arrive

    I don't stand here try to focus the blame
    But I'm hurting deep down inside

    All the pain and all the grieving
    When did we stop believing
    Too late now to stop the bleeding
    It's over
    What's the sense in pointing fingers
    Who's the saint and who's the sinner
    There ain't gonna be a winner
    It's over

    Oh my dear, what happened to us?
    Tell me where did it all go wrong?

    What's the use in keep on fighting?
    All the tears, all the crying
    Why do we keep denying
    It's over
    In all this time I thought I knew ya
    Don't forget our children's future
    I would do whatever suits ya
    Oh yeah!
    It's over
    It's over
    Yeah, it's over

    Writer(s): Rod Stewart, Kevin Savigar, Kevin Stuart James Savigar
    Copyright: Savigar Strikes Again Music, Rod Stewart, Vmg Copyrights



    BREAKING UP QUOTES


Breaking Up Resources:
(1) Signs to Break Up
(1) How to Break Up


Today's Best deal at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!