Sunday

Top Five Facebook Status-6



Video Words

I tried to hate you but

the only thing that I hated

is how much I loved you




Here is another of today's collection of the top 5 facebook statuses that you can use as your status on your Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok or Tumblr account.

  1. I’m not looking for someone who has everything but someone who has time to spend with me more than anything.


  2. Remember that your greatest talent is so much more powerful than your biggest fear.


  3. Sometimes the strongest people in the morning are the people who cried all night.


  4. You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.


  5. A relationship with no arguments, is a relationship with a lot of secrets.

  6. Bonus quotes

  7. Someday, hopefully soon, someone is going to hug me so tight that my broken heart will piece itself back together!

A bigger collection of best Facebook status can be found at Best Facebook Status Ever

Best Facebook Status Presents

[Paperback]">The Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing [Paperback]Click Here


Main (keywords) used to find this blog are
  • Make Free Money Easy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!