Monday

Don't Play With Someone Feelings

Here is my latest and updated collection of the best five twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I found today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark (Google+ etc) this site! Basically, hope you enjoy these quotes and sayings!
More Best Status Quotes
  1. Without you every day is a rainy day. I MISS YOU!

  2. I get the best feelings in the world when you say HI to me or even smile, because I know for a second I crossed your mind.


  3. The only way to CHAT with your Facebook right from your desktop and for FREE! Click Here

  4. You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them.

  5. Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end the faster it goes.

  6. Rumors are like fires. No one admits to starting them and before you know it, they`re out of control.


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main (keywords) used to find this blog are Twitter, quotes, sayings, Facebook, tumblr, You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them, status, updates
  • Make Money Online Free
    Don't play with someone's feelings just because you can,quote by BrianMc
    Don't play with someone's feelings just because you can!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!