Thursday

Top Facebook Status Quotes-9

Here is my latest and updated collection of the best five twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I found today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark (Google+ etc) this site! Basically, hope you enjoy these quotes and sayings!
More Best Status Quotes-Lot Of Them
  1. Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between … you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.

  2. If only you knew how much i really want you with me. If you only knew.

  3. Don’t be upset because you miss something from your past, there is always a reason why it didn’t make it into your future.


  4. The only way to CHAT with your Facebook right from your desktop and for FREE! Click Here

  5. I am sitting here thinking of how much I enjoyed our last moment together and how much I can’t wait until the next. I love and miss you very much. Be home soon

  6. "We now live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police."

  7. "Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise."

More Facebook Status
Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main (keywords) used to find this blog are facebook, twitter, tumblr, status, We now live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police, quotes, sayings,
  • Make Money Online Free

    Today's Top Facebook Status Best deal at Amazon

    Main (keywords) used to find this blog are Facebook, top, best, status, twitter, tumblr
  • Make Money Online Free
    Thanks for visiting Top Facebook Status Quotes-9 and hope you found your funny facebook status, funny facebook, funny status, status for facebook, status on facebook, facebook quotes, facebook status quotes, facebook status updates and best status.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!