Sunday

Today's Top Five Best Beatles Song Quotes - 1



Here is today's top 5 Best Beatles song quotes (short lyrics). If you are a fan of the Beatles, you should recognize these songs, if you don't, well, that is understandable, there were plenty of songs recorded by the Beatles and all of them are great!
Be sure to check out our 100 Best Beatles Song quotes and lyrics

Today's Top Five Best Beatles Song Quotes

  1. Mother Superior jumped the gun, Mother Superior jumped the gun. - The Beatles, Happiness Is A Warm Gun

  2. Now Rocky Raccoon, he fell back to his room only to find Gideon's Bible. Gideon checked out, and he left it no doubt to help with good Rocky's revival. - The Beatles, Rocky Raccoon

  3. Let me tell you how it will be, there's one for you and nineteen for me, cause I'm the Taxman. - The Beatles, Taxman

  4. Take him out to look at the Queen, only place he's ever been, always shouts out something obscene. - The Beatles, Mean Mr. Muster

  5. Oh yeah, I´ll tell you something
    I think you´ll understand
    When I say that something
    I wanna hold your hand.
    - I Want to Hold Your Hand


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main phrases (keywords) that are used to find this blog are Mother Superior jumped the gun, Mother Superior jumped the gun, Beatles, lyrics, song quotes, best, quotes,
  • Find Free Money Online
  • Top SEO Information Site
  • Social Online Business Directory
  • Sometime Naughty, Sometimes Nice Facebook page

  • Thank you for visiting, our "Today's Top Five Best Beatles Song Quotes"!