Here is today's top 5 Best Beatles song quotes (short lyrics). If you are a fan of the Beatles, you should recognize these songs, if you don't, well, that is understandable, there were plenty of songs recorded by the Beatles and all of them are great!
Be sure to check out our 100 Best Beatles Song quotes and lyrics
- Mother Superior jumped the gun, Mother Superior jumped the gun. - The Beatles, Happiness Is A Warm Gun
- Now Rocky Raccoon, he fell back to his room only to find Gideon's Bible. Gideon checked out, and he left it no doubt to help with good Rocky's revival. - The Beatles, Rocky Raccoon
- Let me tell you how it will be, there's one for you and nineteen for me, cause I'm the Taxman. - The Beatles, Taxman
- Take him out to look at the Queen, only place he's ever been, always shouts out something obscene. - The Beatles, Mean Mr. Muster
- Oh yeah, I´ll tell you something
I think you´ll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand. - I Want to Hold Your Hand
Main phrases (keywords) that are used to find this blog are Mother Superior jumped the gun, Mother Superior jumped the gun, Beatles, lyrics, song quotes, best, quotes,
Thank you for visiting, our "Today's Top Five Best Beatles Song Quotes"!