Thursday

Take my advice, I don’t use it anyway



Here is my latest collection of the best five twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I found today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark this site! Basically, Enjoy!
More Best Status Quotes
  1. Whenever you don’t understand what’s happening in your life, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and say… GOD I know it is your plan, just help me through it.

  2. Save me, I’m drowning in a sea of love!

  3. Take my advice, I don’t use it anyway.

  4. The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition…there are no other copies!

  5. You`ve got two choices; you can either sit and cry, or spread your wings and fly.


  6. If I would have known that was the last time that I would see you, I would have given you a farewell kiss!


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main (keywords) used to find this blog are The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition…there are no other copies!, twitter status, facebook best status
  • Make Money Online Free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!