Thursday

Did You Know That - The Black Book Of Secrets



Did You Know That - The Black Book Of Secrets
I have collected some of best informational websites available online and since Pinterest.com is becoming such a great way to share images and or your own personal pictures, I have included a great Pinterest board for you to check out.
Also in this posting, you will find five useless, maybe interesting facts about a variety of subjects.
(1) Today website is The Black Book Of Secrets
I sure did not realize that "The Black Book Of Secrets" was a children's book when I purchased it and after a few pages, I have to say that this book is probably the best gothic, horror novel by a new author, Fiona Higgins that I read in a long time, children book or not! A book that I couldn't put down! Gothic, action combined with adventure! I sure couldn't tell that "The Black Book Of Secrets" is F. E. Higgins's first book. Her writing style kept me glued to the book…
For more free information about The Black Book Of Secrets

The Black Book of SecretsClick Here



Bonus Pic
Any good apology has 3 parts.
1) I'm sorry!
2) It's my fault!
3) What can I do to make it right!
Most people forget the third part!

(2)Today's Pinterest Board to check out the Pamela Anderson
  1. Did you know that Infants spend more time dreaming than adults do
  2. Did you know that The shell constitutes 12 percent of an egg's weight.
  3. Did you know that A squid has 10 tentacles.
  4. Did you know that Hugo Boss designed some of the Nazi SS uniforms
  5. Did you know that Horses can't vomit.
Get more facts about Top Ten Oakley Sunglasses
Bonus Site: Three of the Best Previous Blog Postings:
  1. Is it possible to be totally partial
  2. Top Frank Sinatra classic songs
  3. How did fool and his money get together For more Useless But Interesting Facts 1

Today's Best deal at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!