Monday

Donald Trump Quotes - Top 10 Websites



Donald Trump Quotes - Top 10 Websites I like to share my favorite top 10 Internet sites that I found today, "Did you know the real name of is", random facts about three of the states in U.S.A. and my favorite quote of the day. I have also included my favorite classic song and its lyrics and a great video for you to check out! Top Ten Favorites Sites or Blogs and these websites are in no particular order.
  1. New Moon Review
  2. Favorite Mens Cologne
  3. Organic Baby Teethers
  4. Donald Trump Quotes
  5. No Bake Cookies Cornflake Wreath Cookies
  6. New Jersey Money. Make easy money in New Jersey by doing simple and quick paying surveys! Easy Money New Jersey, college money,money New Jersey,survey make money, New Jersey money for surveys, good paying,surveys, cash, online money.
  7. Make Extra Money For Free
  8. Lensmaster MTF=briguy
  9. HTML Redirect Code. This One Mega One (1m1.info) Top Information site provides a HTML Redirect Code, that is easy to use and should help you to optimize your site for search engines by providing a HTML code to use as redirect to provide search engines with a live link .We also share basic S.E.O. tips and suggestion about using the HTML Redirect Code.
Here a few more fun facts and websites for you.
  • Quote of the day is from Johnny Cash and it is "When I record somebody else's song, I have to make it my own or it doesn't feel right. I'll say to myself, I wrote this and he doesn't know it".
  • Here is some information about the country of
  • Did you know that the state motto of Missouri is "Salus populi suprema lex esto" (The welfare of the people shall be the supreme law)
  • Did you know that the capital city of Massachusetts is Boston
  • Did you know that the state flower of Oklahoma is Mistletoe (Phoradendron serotinum)
  • Did you know that the real name of famous actor Winona Ryder is Winona Laura Horowitz
  • Did you know that the real name of famous musician Trent Reznor is Michael Trent Reznor
  • Today's favorite classic song and its lyrics is Purple Haze Lyrics by Jimi Hendrix
  • As a final extra bonus, for you, here is the best deal of the day that I found online:
    Today's Best deal at Amazon



  • Is Cashcrate A Scam. Another “Get Paid To” Survey Scam Site?
  • Money Making Website Review
  • A19.info

  • Posting updated on November 23rd 2013 and bad outbound links removed!