Tuesday

Top 10 Sites - Insults



I like to share my favorite top 10 Internet site of the day that I found, "Did you know the real name of is", random facts about three of the states in U.S.A. and my favorite quote of the day. I have also included my favorite classic song and its lyrics.
    Top Ten Favorites Sites (In no particular order)
  1. Make Money In Utah
  2. Mw2f.corank.com Icons
  3. Top Products Review
  4. Harley Davidson Books
  5. Utah Information
  6. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Lyrics
  7. Dog Jokes
  8. Insults
  9. More Ways To Make Money In Utah
  10. Extra Money Making Site Review
  11. Quotes About Canada
  • Did you know that the real name of famous actor Mike Dirnt is Michael Pritchard

  • Did you know that the real name of famous musician Eric Morecambe is John Eric Bartholemew

  • Today favorite classic song and its lyrics is Gimme All Your Loving Lyrics by ZZ Top

  • Quote of the day is "The question is not do you take money out of stocks and put it into real estate, or the reverse. There's so much money out there looking for a home. I don't think it's either/or."Billionaire Sam Zell Quote


  • My favorite video is
    Tribute to Moms Video

    Before you leave make sure to check out my best deal of the day that I found on the Internet is:
    Today's Best deal at Amazon

  • Money Making Website Review

  • Is Cashcrate A Scam. Another “Get Paid To” Survey Scam Site?