Thursday

If A Person Kills Their Clone Is It Murder Or Suicide? Things That I Wonder?


Time heals almost everything. Give it time




If a person kills their clone is it murder or suicide?, Things that I sometimes wonder
If a person kills their clone is it murder or suicide?

My latest and freshest posting of have you ever wondered lately or things that I wonder about..Yes I do thinks sometimes!

  1. How is it possible to have a civil war?
  2. Where do they get that awful music for ice-skating?
  3. If a person kills their clone is it murder or suicide?
  4. How does one actually zip their lip?
  5. When an elevator is overloaded with passengers who is criminally responsible?
Feel free to add any "things to Ponder" here by leaving a comment with them!

  • If a person kills their clone is it murder or suicide? / ¿ǝpıɔıns ɹo ɹǝpɹnɯ ʇı sı ǝuolɔ ɹıǝɥʇ sllıʞ uosɹǝd ɐ ɟı