Sunday

Help Finding High Ranking Domains

One of my favorite passion is the buying and selling of domains!
I seem to really like the challenge of finding the right domain to buy and hopefully sell for a profit!

I like to particularly find established domains that recently expired! Domains with high page rank!

Now I realize that I am not the only one that searching for these hard to find domains! So when I do a expired domain scan and come across these elusive domains. Hopefully I have enough money on hand to acquire them!

Now I usually will post the high ranking domains daily on this blog
Expired Domains With Ranking! Now of course I sure don't post the ones that I buy! I only post the ones that still are available to register!

Note that these domains really get registered fast when they become available!

Make Money In Alabama To Buy Domains!


  • Next years posting (10/18/10) Biden is Obama's vice 10/18/10